Dual-ISI in LR Upgrade Help

Started by garry23, May 24, 2016, 08:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garry23

I've just upgraded to Win 10 and am trying to ensure all my software is 'the latest', including Dual-ISO processing in LR.

Could on kind sole point me to the latest Dual-ISO LR version and the latest 20-bit processing version.

I have looked at the two relevant posts (A1ex etc), but I'm just not sure if these post point me to the latest version.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers

Garry

garry23

Walter

Thanks and sorry for the (repeated) request.

I note the plug-in doesn't give you an option re 20-bit: I assume because we are only using the 20-bit version these days?

Cheers

Garry

Walter Schulz

And here we go again ... Explained in linked thread.

garry23

Walter

I'm sorry if I'm p***ing you off: that is not my intention.

The link is ambiguous as it say "Replace cr2hdr.exe with file linked in a1ex's post.".

Which I don't understand if https://bitbucket.org/kichetof/lr_cr2hdr/downloads/cr2hdr.3.0BETA3.3.lrplugin.zip
is the latest complete version.

Cheers

Garry

Danne

The cr2hdr version in the package is the 20-bit version. Nowadays there is only one version (cr2hdr20bit has become cr2hdr  :D)

Walter Schulz

<Sigh> ... "Latest plug-in does contain cr2hdr.exe which is in fact 20-bit version renamed."
Plug-in is latest version *of the plug-in built by kichetof* and I just don't know if it contains the latest version of cr2hdr *built by a1ex*.

garry23

Got it  :)

All is now well in the world  :D